Marketing Communications Mgr
location: Mountain View CA, 94039
The Marketing Communications Manager supports the Sales and Product Marketing department team. This position will be responsible for a wide range of marketing communications functions – from brand building through advertising, print, digital and social media to crafting and executing public relations and demand generation campaigns. The ideal candidate will have excellent copywriting skills, public relations experience and social media and digital marketing savvy.
Additional projects include designing compelling marketing and communication programs, creating online content, marketing, presentations, print collateral, and managing trade shows, seminars and advertising programs.
– Support product marketing to promote their products – print collateral, press releases, case studies, photography, advertising, promotions and web conten
– Branding/Product focus campaign – plan and place media for print and digital, co-op ads with distributors
– Create content for digital marketing
– Oversee Events, tradeshows and seminars
– Manage annual budgets for marketing programs, print production collateral, ads, co-ops, outside contractors
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or a related field
– Minimum 5 years of marketing communications or marketing experience
– Exceptional writing skills; able to draft communications for various platforms/media/audience while capturing a consistent voice and driving action or engagement
– Solid understanding of sales and business processe
– Excellent organizational and project management skills
– Superb organization, time management and prioritization skills. You should be able to respond to changes in process, responsibility, or assignment quickly without losing sight of the overall goals
– -Adept and knowledgeable in traditional marketing, digital marketing, social media
– -Proven success managing agencies, supervising integrated marketing campaigns, interfacing with the media, planning events, and upholding budgets.
– Experience or knowledge of Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms is a ideal, but not a requirement.
– Ability to travel (approx. 5 – 10% of the time).
This is a fulltime opportunity working onsite in the Mountain View, CA area.
To apply, please submit your resume along with case studies/writing samples (or portfolio if available) for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible