location: Atlanta, 30309
This Ad Agency is creatively driven and will need a like candidate to fill the role. As an Account executive, you will be responsible to build relationships, be an excellent communicator, have stellar time management skills, can deliver creative pitches, be a multitasker and have people skills where everyone wants to work with you!
– Brainstorming with your team campaigns that will generate media coverage.
– Writing pitch letters, scripts, press releases, calendar listings and copy that resonates with both journalists and social media influencers.
– Monitoring and compiling media results reports including spreadsheets and Reaction Reports that merchandise our results.
– Develop targeted media lists using Cision and continually update.
– Managing and organizing client files on Google Drive.
– Creating weekly updates for client meetings.
– Maintaining daily contact with supervisor(s) via calls and emails to prioritize client work and to monitor and maximize work for effective results.
– Managing vendor relationships for various media tactics such as matte releases, radio media tours, etc.
– Analyzing vendor and making recommendations to the best client partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Excellent writing skills.
– Minimum of 5-years experience
– Can prioritize and multi-task.
– Is proficient with Cision and Google Drive.
– Is organized and pays attention to detail.
– Able to put in extra effort when needed to generate client results.
– This is an on-site, fulltime opportunity within the Atlanta area, only local candidates will be considered.
To apply, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible