Social Media Director
location: Atlanta, 30309
This role will be instrumental in the growth of the Social Media Group, including vetting new hires, new business opportunities, revenue streams, and profitability. Lead & develop campaigns that may include strategic planning, calendar creation, paid search campaigns, strategic content planning, community management and execution – local and national
You will be required to:
– Develop and oversee the creation of social media tools, documents, style guides and community management approaches as well as recommend innovative strategies that support marketing
– Able to create and maintain strong relationships with vendors, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
– Present strategies/plans/pitches to all level of audiences
– Direct team meetings around industry news and social cases
– Oversee measurement and create insights from data
– Launch and manage appropriate budgets
– 5-7 years of social media in an ad agency.
– Experience and interest in the marketing, advertising, and communications industry
– Excellent writing skills
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity within the Atlanta area, only local candidates will be considered.
To apply, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.