Marketing & Events Coordinator
location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
The Marketing and Events Coordinator is highly organized, able to identify and manage priorities and provide superior client service.
This role will support corporate marketing, onsite on-boarding for new tenants, grand opening, promotions, events, social media and digital/web site as needed.
– Manage tenant relations, retailer meetings
– Coordinate with new tenants and provide support for Grand Openings and the promotion of their business through digital and social media
– Coordinate with vendors to install and update property wayfinding, signs and directories
– Event coordination: working with marketing director to create events to drive traffic to property, meeting with tenants, retailers, media and non-profit groups.
– Attending these events to manage flawless execution
– Social media and website coordination to manage grow and engage customers and clients for upcoming events.
The minimum requirements and skills include:
– 3+ years experience in a marketing assistant, marketing coordinator role
– Superior degree of customer service, interpersonal field relations
– Highly organized with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
– Background or experience with travel/tourism, hospitality brands is a plus
This is an on-site temp, three days week, approximately 8 hrs/day, 24+ hrs/week in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Only local candidates will be considered.
Please submit your resume and provide your portfolio links.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.