Senior Meeting/Event Planner
location: Boca Raton, 33427
– Bachelor’s degree in hospitality mgmt, event mgmt or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3-5 years planning meetings along with mid-size incentive programs, in a corporate environment is preferred.
– Experience using or knowledge of CVENT event registration system, developing registration websites, mobile web apps, custom reporting, managing data and high aptitude in Excel is preferred.
– Event experience is required
– Experience managing good working relationships with meeting vendors including hotels, convention centers, destination management companies, ground transportation firms, air charter companies, caterers, audio visual companies etc.
– Knowledge of procedures related to planning and managing events, corporate meetings and incentive trips.
– Knowledge of Basecamp, Workfront, Concur and Google Docs (project mgmt programs) is a plus.
– Experience and understanding of working in a large corporate environment is a must.
– Superlative coordination and organizational skills are required.
– Some travel – domestic and international may be required.
This is an on-site, 3 — 6 month contract opportunity within the Boca/Deerfield Beach, Florida area, only local candidates will be considered.
To apply, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.