Junior Graphic Designer
location: Raleigh, 27601
The Graphic Designer will produce engaging designs for print and web, photograph products as well as retouching. Candidates will have excellent design, project management and communication skills, working closely with marketing departments to ensure project deadline.
– Design for web and print, emails, sell sheets, layout design, production, brochures, product guides
– Package design, able to work from existing templates, die-lines in Illustrator, create comps
– Good understanding of HTML and CSS
– Enthusiasm, positive attitude, and willingness to push the envelope
– Effective project time management with ability to juggle competing priorities
– Must have sold skills in quality control through approvals, proofing, production and delivery
– Follow brand standards and design guidelines for consistency across multiple brands.
– Manage and organizes all graphic resources of all brands
– Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, related field
– 2+ years minimum of on-the-job design experience in web and print
– Expert skills in Adobe CS/CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design), Microsoft Office
– Experience in product photography (light box, setup, and lighting)
– Strong photo editing and retouching/color correcting skills in Photoshop
Workplace Perks: client has a young creative team, office gym and showers, casual workplace
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link (include product photography) for immediate consideration.
This is a fulltime opportunity which will require you to work on-site in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area. Only local candidates will be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.